How can I receive email notifications about new auditions, jobs, or classes?
- Sign up for a free account on the forum.
- Wait for the email that tells you an Administrator has approved your account. Please note this may take some time.
- Login and navigate to the board (e.g. Auditions) you would like to receive emails about.
- Click the Notify button in the top right.
How do I post an audition, job, or class notice?
- Sign up for a free account on the forum. All this requires is a valid email address. You will be asked to create a username and password. You may optionally also fill in more information.
- Wait for the email that tells you an Administrator has approved your account. Please note this may take up to two weeks, however once your account is approved, you will be able to post instantly.
- Login and navigate to the board on which you would like to post, e.g. Auditions, Jobs, etc.
- Click the New Topic button in the top right. It looks like this:
- Fill in the title and content of your post. When you are finished, click Post. It will appear immediately on the site.
How do I get a new theatre company or venue listed in the Theatre Directory?
To get a theatre or venue listed, or to update a listing, please email the following information to
- Theatre Name*
- Box Office Phone
- Box Office Fax
- Box Office Email
- Administrative Phone
- Administrative Fax
- Administrative Email
- Theatre Address
- Mailing Address
* = required
I want to help with the site or I have ideas to make it even better. Who do I contact?
Great! We would love to hear from you. This site is an evolving project and we appreciate any help you are willing to volunteer. Please feel free to contact us at